The 2022 Fulbourn Winter Festival on Sunday 4th December from 11am to 6pm was even bigger and better than last year’s! Thanks to everyone who came to enjoy it, who participated and who helped run it! The SCHEDULE OF EVENTS that took place is below as is a MONTAGE OF PICTURES of the 2022 Festival.
- Once again, Manor Walk was closed to traffic from 11am to 6pm and festoon lighting was put up along its length to illuminate all the Festival stalls selling all kinds of useful gift ideas in the run up to Christmas
- The same very large Music & Bar marquee we had last year was on Pound Green, Manor Walk, and also a small music events gazebo at the other end of Manor Walk by St. Vigor’s Church.
- There was a full programme of local musicians including various bands, individual performers, brass band and the Arco Iris samba drumming band who opened the music events and led the children’s parade.
- An additional marquee specifically as a hub for the Childrens Events included a story telling, a hip-hop dance workshop and a themed Childrens parade from the United Reformed Church (URC) on Home End and down Manor Walk to St. Vigor’s church for the lighting up of Fulbourn’s Christmas tree preceeded by a brass band performance and the singing of Christmas carols. There was also be a street theatre group going up and down Manor walk involving unicorns and elves and 3 sailing ships amongst other things!
- Food & drink stalls and vans kept everyone fed and suitably warmed up with mulled wine, coffee, crepes, other types of food … and drinks from the bar in the main marquee (hosted by Fulbourn Institute Sports & Social Club).
If you have any questions or comments about the festival then please get in touch via our usual email address – email@example.com.
Thanks again for making the 2022 FULBOURN WINTER FESTIVAL such a huge success!
A MONTAGE OF PICTURES of the 2021 Festival below: