4TH MARCH – THE SIX BELLS FUNCTION ROOM – 7:30pm FOR 8pm. £14 in advance. £15 on the door (cash or card)
MOONAGE DAYDREAM (15)
10TH MARCH – TOWNLEY MEMORIAL HALL – 7:30pm FOR 7:45pm. £7 in advance or on the door (cash or card)
FRIDA-VIOLETA BAND Latin American Folk Music – Mothers of the World concert
19TH MARCH – TOWNLEY MEMORIAL HALL – 4:00pm. Adults £12, Children age 3 – 16 £8, Under 3’s free.
NOTES ON BUYING YOUR TICKETS
The links above connect to Fulbourn Arts’ online payment system which uses Square.
Click on the button link for the event you want to buy tickets for then ….
- Select how many tickets you want using the + sign.
- Click on the BLUE ‘Checkout’ button
- Fill out your email address and phone number.
- In the Shipping fields (if displayed) fill out your home address, including selecting ‘State’ as ‘ENG’ for England and ‘Country’ should be automatically selected as ‘United Kingdom’. Leave the shipping method as ‘Standard Shipping’ at £0.
- In the secure payment fields enter your credit or debit card details – it sometimes seems to prefer credit to debit cards (for no good reason) but both should work.
- Click on the BLUE ‘Place Order’ checkout button.
- You should then see a screen saying ‘Thank you – we received your order’. You can take a screen shot of that confirmation if you wish as proof of your ticket purchase, but its not really necessary as you should also receive an email receipt from Square within an hour and we will receive a copy of your order and will have your name on our entry list at the event.
- If for some reason nothing happens when you click on the Place Order button, try again later or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative ways to get your ticket.
YOUR RECEIPT IS YOUR TICKET – Your name will be on our entry list at the door so don’t worry if you have not got it with you.
IF YOU’D PREFER TO PAY ON THE DOOR:
Most events also have a ‘pay-on-the-door’ option by card or cash so if you can’t buy online please email us at email@example.com to be put on the reserved ticket list for ‘pay-on-the-door’.