CEILIDH advance purchase individual ticket(s) – £10 – Townley Memorial Hall CB21 5BS 7:30pm on 16.Sept.22 or a Group Ticket for SIX people at the price of entry for FIVE (£50).
Individual Ticket(s) £10
Group Ticket for SIX people at the price of entry for FIVE (£50).
Double Bill: JESSE TERRY plus EMMA STEVENS at 8pm on 27th Oct 2022 in the Function Room of the Six Bells, High Street, Fulbourn, CB21 5DH
Individual Tickets(s) £14
BROOKS WILLIAMS with DAN WALSH at 8pm on 26th Nov 2022 in the Function Room of the Six Bells, High Street, Fulbourn, CB21 5DH
Individual Tickets(s) £14
A CHRISTMAS CAROL – performed by Guy Masterson.
Returning to Fulbourn on 16th December at 7:30pm in Townley Memorial Hall.
Children’s tickets are for under 16’s.
NOTES ON BUYING YOUR TICKETS
The links above connect to Fulbourn Arts’ online payment system which uses Square.
Click on the button link for the event you want to buy tickets for then ….
- Select how many tickets you want using the + sign.
- Click on the BLUE ‘Checkout’ button
- Fill out your email address and phone number.
- In the Shipping fields (if displayed) fill out your home address, including selecting ‘State’ as ‘ENG’ for England and ‘Country’ should be automatically selected as ‘United Kingdom’. Leave the shipping method as ‘Standard Shipping’ at £0.
- In the secure payment fields enter your credit or debit card details – it sometimes seems to prefer credit to debit cards (for no good reason) but both should work.
- Click on the BLUE ‘Place Order’ checkout button.
- You should then see a screen saying ‘Thank you – we received your order’. You can take a screen shot of that confirmation if you wish as proof of your ticket purchase, but its not really necessary as you should also receive an email receipt from Square within an hour and we will receive a copy of your order and will have your name on our entry list at the event.
- If for some reason nothing happens when you click on the Place Order button, try again later or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative ways to get your ticket.
YOUR RECEIPT IS YOUR TICKET – either print it out and bring it with you or simply show it on your phone at the door if asked for. Your name will be on our entry list at the door incase you forget to bring your receipt so don’t worry if you have not got it with you.
IF YOU’D PREFER TO PAY ON THE DOOR:
Most events also have a ‘pay-on-the-door’ option by card or cash so if you can’t buy online please email us at email@example.com to be put on the reserved ticket list for ‘pay-on-the-door’.