Tickets are currently available below as follows:
- The Pirates of Penzance – 3rd July from 4:30pm in the Garden of Townley Manor. Tickets – Adult £18, Child £12 and Family Ticket for 2 adults and 2 children £50. All tickets subject to a small booking fee. £1 from every ticket will go to the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity .
HOW TO BUY YOUR TICKETS
The links above (except for Illyria) connect to Fulbourn Arts’ online payment system which uses ‘Square’.
Click on the button link for the event you want to buy tickets for then ….
- Select how many tickets you want using the + sign.
- Click on the blue ‘Checkout’ button (DON’T click on the black ‘G Pay’ button)
- Fill out your email address and phone number.
- In the Shipping fields fill out your home address, including selecting ‘State’ as ‘ENG’ for England and ‘Country’ should be automatically selected as ‘United Kingdom’. Leave the shipping method as ‘Standard Shipping’ at £0.
- In the secure payment fields enter your credit or debit card details – it sometimes seems to prefer credit to debit cards (for no good reason) but both should work.
- Click on the blue ‘Place Order’ checkout button.
- You should then see a screen saying ‘Thank you – we received your order’. You can take a screen shot of that confirmation if you wish as proof of your ticket purchase, but its not really necessary as you should also receive an email receipt from Square within an hour and we will receive a copy of your order and will have your name on our entry list at the event.
- If for some reason nothing happens when you click on the Place Order button, try again later or contact email@example.com for alternative ways to get your ticket.
YOUR RECEIPT IS YOUR TICKET – either print it out and bring it with you or simply show it on your phone at the door if asked for. Your name will be on our entry list at the door incase you forget to bring your receipt so don’t worry if you have not got it with you.
IF YOU’D PREFER TO PAY ON THE DOOR:
Most events also have a ‘pay-on-the-door’ option by card or cash so if you can’t buy online please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the reserved ticket list for ‘pay-on-the-door’.
Please read the ‘How to buy your tickets’ guidance above before proceeding with your purchase but IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com